The Lifelong Learning Institute at Virginia Tech is a member-driven, volunteer organization that draws on the wealth of academic and community resources in the New River Valley to provide intellectual, cultural, and social experiences for curious adults 50 and older.
Are you interested in receiving a catalog?
Please provide your contact information.
- Spring 2020 catalogs mail on January 6, 2020
- Spring term begins the week of February 10, 2020
- Online registration opens at 7:00 a.m., Thursday, January 16
- Walk-in registration opens at 9:00 a.m., January 16
Effective fall 2018 term, LLI will use the VT schedule for closings with the following notes:
If VT is closed, LLI is closed;
- If VT is open, a member of the Volunteer Committee will be responsible for coordinating scheduling of classes for that day, including verifying the instructor’s availability, notifying CPE of schedule changes and notifying class members of scheduling status.
- Students may call the main CPE number (540-231-5182 ) to find out class status, if necessary.
Visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/vtlifelonglearning
Share this site.