Certificates - How it Works
Essentials of Asset Management Certificate
The Essentials of Asset Management Certificate includes the following three courses:
- Course 1 - Fundamental Topics for Asset Management
- Course 2 - Advanced Topics for Asset Management
- Course 3 - Asset Management Plan
Please Note: While each course can be taken as individual offering, to
earn the Essentials of Asset Management Certificate, you must
successfully complete all three courses listed above.
- Standard Course Fee - $395 per course ($1,185 for the 3-course certificate)
- SWIM Center Member Fee - $345 per course ($1,035 for the 3-course certificate)
How it Works
- Each course takes approximately 24 hours to complete. The total
estimated time to complete the 3-course certificate is 72 hours depending on
your familiarity with the topic and experience with online learning.
- The program's online courses are self-paced and available
on-demand through Virginia Tech's Canvas Learning Management System.
Participants will have up to 90 days from the date of enrollment to complete an individual course.
- A final test for each course must be successfully passed
with a minimum score of 80% to be awarded CEUs/PDHs.
- If you are seeking the Asset Management Certificate from Virginia Tech, you must pass each individual course in this program.
For any program, course registration, and/or certificate related questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any email inquiries sent on a weekend will be responded to on the next available business day.