Please note: due to capacity limitations, walk-in and day-of registrations will not be available for NAMRC 44/MSEC 2016.
The NAMRC/MSEC Conference in Blacksburg, Virginia will begin on Monday, June 27, 2016 with registration open each day (Monday – Thursday). Please check back for additional information on registration times and locations.
Full conference registration fees include admission to all sessions, luncheons, receptions, conference breaks, and conference materials.
- Early Participant Registration (ASME 40 or SME 30 member) - $750 (Must register by April 25, 2016)
- Standard Participant Registration (ASME 15 or SME 10 member) - $850 (Begins on April 26, 2016)
- Early Non-Member Registration - $850 (Must register by April 25, 2016)
- Standard Non-Member Registration - $950 (Begins on April 26, 2016)
- Early Student Registration Fee - $400 (Must register by April 25, 2016)
- Standard Student Registration Fee - $450 (Beings on April 26, 2016)
- On-Site Registration Fee - $995
Optional Session Fees
- Early Tutorials Registration Fee - $75 (Must register by April 25, 2016)
- Standard Tutorials Registration Fee - $95 (Begins on April 26, 2016)
Optional Guest Fees
- Guest Welcome (Monday) Reception Fee - $60
- Guest Stadium (Tuesday) Reception Fee - $75
- Guest Awards Luncheon Fee - $60
- Early All-Inclusive Guest Pass (all receptions and luncheons) - $275 (Must register by April 25, 2016)
- Standard All-Inclusive Guest Pass (all receptions and luncheons) - $375 (Begins on April 26, 2016)
Optional Excursion Fees
All tours are subject to participation levels and weather on Friday, the day of the tour and excursions. All trips will included a boxed lunch.
- Volvo tour -limited participation available - $50
- Cascades excursion - $35
- New River Junction excursion - $45
A designated "presenter" of the technical paper, poster, or presentation only must be identified, and the designated “presenter” must pay the appropriate registration fee by the established deadline of April 25, 2016. If the presenter has not registered by the April 25, 2016 deadline:
- The paper, poster, or presentation only will be removed from the Conference Website, will not be listed in the printed program, and will not be scheduled at the conference.
- The paper or poster will not be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Exceptions to the registration requirement for presenters will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Requests for an exception to this requirement must be sent to the Technical Program Chair, Frank Pfefferkorn, University of Wisconsin-Madison, at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 18, 2016. Only requests submitted via e-mail will be considered; please do not submit requests by other methods. The Technical Program Chair is the only authority who can grant exceptions to the registration requirement. Submission of an exception request does not guarantee approval. Authors will be notified by April 22, 2016 regarding the status of their requests.
Additional Publication Information
- The deadline for notification of papers or posters to be removed from publication will be firm: no extensions will be allowed.
- Papers, posters, or presentations that have been designated for removal from the Website will not be reinstated.
- Removed papers cannot be published at a later date or in the proceedings of another conference.
Registration is now closed as we have reached conference capacity.
Refund and Cancellation Policy: Requests for refunds will be honored when received fourteen calendar days prior to the program. However, another person may be substituted at any time for this program. A $100 administrative fee will be deducted for cancellations. In the unlikely event that this program is cancelled or postponed due to insufficient enrollments or unforeseen circumstances, the university will fully refund registration fees but cannot be held responsible for any other expenses, including cancellation or change charges assessed by airlines, hotels, travel agencies, or other organizations.
For weather or disaster-related program cancellation or postponement information, please call (540) 231-9489.
If you need assistance, please call
Virginia Tech Continuing and Professional Education at (540) 231-5182.
If you are an individual with a disability and desire an accommodation, please contact Ashley Barker at 540-231-2188 or email email@example.com or TDD 1-800-828-1120 during regular business hours at least 10 business days prior to an event.
Virginia Tech's Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement: www.vt.edu/about/equal-opportunity.html
The information you provide is subject to the Freedom of Information Act guidelines.