Thank you for your interest in serving as a session facilitator at the
2017 VATFACS Professional Development Institute. The role of the
session facilitator is to serve an assigned session presenter in the
- Arrive 15 minutes in advance of the start of the session.
- Introduce yourself to the presenter before the session.
- Ensure the necessary technology is available in the room and working.
- Welcome the session attendees as they enter.
- Open the session by introducing the presenter and close the session by thanking the presenter and attendees.
- Distribute handouts.
- Monitor session time and signal the presenter 15 minutes prior to the end of the session.
- Notifying the VATFACS coordination office of problems encountered during a session.
If you are interested in serving as a facilitator, please complete the fields below.
Primary Contact Information