About the Program
This program offers leaders comprehensive training focused on developing skills necessary for navigating 21st century challenges and opportunities. Participants attend class once a month from August, 2016 to March, 2017 and participate in four, one-on-one coaching sessions. Case studies are relevant to workplace situations, class discussions provide valuable feedback, and course materials identify best practices to guide today’s leaders.
- An orientation session outlining the expectations to complete the certificate
- Seven courses geared toward developing the critical skillsets necessary for contemporary leaders
- Professional EQ-i assessment
- Four sessions with a professional coach
- 4.0 CEUs (continuing education units) from Virginia Tech upon successful completion of courses and final report/project.
The cost of the certificate program is $2,449, which includes instruction, coaching, materials, lunches, refreshments, and CEUs. All classes are held at the Virginia Tech Roanoke Center located on the 7th floor of the Roanoke Higher Education Center.
Organizations are striving to be resilient and adaptive. Supervisors and managers are expecting greater efficiency and productivity. Customers are demanding standout service at a faster pace. All of these requirements make it necessary for employers to adapt and succeed during these challenging times! The Virginia Tech Roanoke Center is answering the call with A Toolkit for 21st Century Leaders.
For More Information
Please contact Erin Burcham for more information, email@example.com or 540-767-6145
"You will discuss challenges and share ideas with individuals from a variety of businesses. Learn best practices on how to adapt and succeed in today’s ever changing world." Kay Dunkley, Director, Virginia Tech Roanoke Center