Some funding is available for support of graduate students and recent
PhD recipients (within five years of having acquired the PhD degree)
as well as for candidates from developing countries. A standard support
package includes eligibility for the reduced registration fee of $180 together
with complimentary dormitory lodging and dorm meal-plan
with the possibility of some travel support (availability of funds permitting).
To qualify for support you should be the presenter of a paper at the meeting;
thus you must also submit an abstract/paper by the February 15, 2008 deadline.
Applicants for financial support should send an e-mail to
email@example.com by February 15, 2008 with the following information:
- University Affiliation and Department:
- Country of Home University:
- e-mail where we can contact you:
- Support requested: ___Travel, ___Lodging.
- Planned dates of attendance (priority will be given to those
participating in the whole conference)
- A PDF attachment with a curriculum vitae which gives your educational
background and a current list of your research accomplishments
You should receive an e-mail notification of the decision on
your application on or shortly after March 31, 2008.