- Understand basic principles necessary for effective performance in a lean organization, including humility, respect for individuals, process focus, flow of value to customers, quality at the source, and others.
- Understand basic lean principles, values, and philosophies necessary of every lean practitioner.
- Use lean planning and deployment mechanisms to align and conduct continuous improvement actions.
- Use coaching feedback to systematically improve daily work activities.
- Use education, training, and coaching for personal skills development.
- Demonstrate ownership for process improvement responsibilities.
- Build the skills required of a practitioner in a lean culture.
- Participate in and contribute to process improvement systems and use appropriate continuous improvement tools
- Integrate improvement with work.
- Use systematic PDCA problem-solving thinking through work habits and other methods, such as A3s.
- Apply measurement systems and demonstrate the behaviors that build a continuous improvement culture.
Please check back for online registration.