Continuing and Professional Education can facilitate the delivery of academic credit graduate programs on a contract basis for your organization. Graduate certificates and individual courses can be offered to your employees outside of the traditional campus classroom via interactive video conference technology and in-person instruction on site at your location.
Corporations, government agencies, and non-profit organizations can benefit from the following:
- Access to high quality curriculum and research from Virginia Tech.
- An increased knowledge base for your organization.
- Building employee and team skill levels and productivity.
- A trusted partner that offers a clear point of contact within the university.
Course participants can benefit from the following:
- The flexibility and convenience of courses held at a nearby location.
- A chance to learn within a familiar cohort.
- The ability to engage faculty around organization-specific case studies and projects with knowledgeable faculty.
- Building a foundation of graduate courseworkthat could be applied to a future certificate or degree program, depending on the program.
- Knowledge and expertise to help strengthen credentials for potential advancement.
Interested in more information about a contract graduate program? Contact Us.