The healthcare and life sciences sectors are undergoing a remarkable transformation. Driven by changes in technology, regulation and discovery, these industries are facing unprecedented opportunities—and challenges. Making the most of this dynamic new reality requires leaders who can perform at an optimum level as they guide their organizations to new possibilities.
Simply put, there is a need for leaders who can put the ‘care’back into healthcare, to foster a human-centric approach to developing ‘human resources’ within these sectors. The Heath Care Coaching Institute can help you become the type of leadership coach who can make that type of leadership possible.
We understand as well that you’ll need intensive guidance coupled with flexibility to meet the demands of your current career and position. That’s why we use a concierge approach to guide you as an individual through our blended online and in-person training.
As an HCI trained coach some results you can expect to create:
- Become more generative and creative as you support others to do the same
- Learn to challenge others to detach from outcomes in ways that allow their creativity to find center stage
- Develop a like-minded community of practice
- Learn to navigate the emotions and culture barriers often at play in organizational coaching
- Learn presence and all that it means to be present as a coach and human being
- Create a personal approach to better partner and coach those you support
- Gain insights into human and organizational systems that will inform your coaching approach
- Learn to scale coaching from one to one with leaders to groups and teams within organizations
- Create a personal framework for consistency in your approach, one that honors your own values and needs
- Practice, practice, practice as you build hours toward your certification
And a bonus is that you will be invited to coach a list of talented entrepreneurs and leaders in the healthcare space with our growing number of partnerships in professional societies and the larger healthcare community. Our Healthcare Coaching Institute is designed to advance leadership capabilities by combining the finest faculty who conduct the most relevant curriculum that satisfies the coursework and mentoring requirements for the ICF certification.