The conference will feature plenary lectures, invited talks, and contributed talks from accepted abstracts. Please feel free to submit abstracts within the general fields of Energy Harvesting, Energy Storage, and Electronics/Applications.
Example topical areas include (but not limited to):
- New advances in Energy Harvesting (Piezoelectric, Inductive, Photovoltaic, Thermoelectric, Electrostatic, dielectric, electrets, etc.)
- New advances in Energy Storage (Supercapacitors, Batteries, fuel cells, microbial cells, etc.)
- Applications (Structural and Industrial Health Monitoring, Human Body Network, Wireless Sensor Nodes, telemetry, personal power, etc.)
- Emerging Energy Harvesting Technologies
- Energy efficient electronics for energy harvesters and distribution
- Bio-based energy harvesting
- Smart buildings and smart cities
- Food Energy and Water Nexus
- Wind Energy
We invite you to submit an abstract today, and to make plans to join us for what promises to be a very robust and relevant workshop in covering the advances in energy harvesting! The presence of the leading industries, national labs, government, defense agencies, and academia at one location makes this a landmark event.
Full paper submission for those presenting at the workshop is available for authors seeking publication in the Journal of Energy Harvesting and Systems.
Full manuscript submission: August 30, 2016
Reviews received by the authors: October 30, 2016
Revised version submitted: December 30, 2016
Final decision received by authors: January 30, 2017
Final version for publication: February 15, 2017
Papers must be submitted through the journal and use the provided format. Instructions for Submission of Manuscript: http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/ehs.
Please submit your abstract:
Abstract Submission Deadline - Friday, July 15, 2016
Abstract Acceptance Decision - Abstracts are being reviewed as submitted.
The program committee will evaluate all abstracts. Accepted abstracts will be selected for oral presentations.