Location & Lodging
This year'sSummer Civil War Seminar will be held at the Hampton Inn in Frederick, Maryland. Located at 5311 Buckeystown Pike, the hotel is a great choice for meetings and conferences. The hotel has 161 guest rooms with either two queen beds or one king bed. Each room offers complimentary WiFi, a refrigerator, microwave, work area, and a tea / coffeemaker.
Lodging reservations are made automatically for you when you register for single or double occupancy. Need to arrive prior to or stay after the conference dates? Contact Michelle Kovac at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will help you with those accommodations.
The hotel is surrounded by a town that boasts a rich and fascinating history. It is located:
- In the historic town of Frederick, Maryland
- One mile from the Monocacy Battlefield
- Two miles from the Civil War Medical Museum
- Just three miles from historic downtown
- Only 34 miles from Gettysburg